About to buy your first house in Reston?Purchasing your first home is a big deal. Of course with all the euphoria are also some butterflies. It's in your best interest to have an agent looking out for your highest interests, and you'll probably want some expert recommendations along the way. I would be honored to provide guidance with buying your first house.
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally qualified to help you find your first home. My dedication to my clients is what makes the difference. When you hire MiKasa Realty, LLC to help with your first home purchase, here's what you can expect:
• The process of buying a home has various stages. I'll be there for everything from finding the ideal house among all the houses available in Reston, to providing expert guidance on closing costs and everything in between.
• I'm the local specialist, and can help you define a want list of amenities you want in your community, school district, and your home.
• I'll walk you through the mind-boggling financial factors of buying a house, including the many mortgages and home buying programs accessible.
• I will make sure you see all the houses that meet your needs, and keep an eye on all new listings.
• Basically, you can count on me to do everything in my power to make sure your home buying process is stress-free.Finding the ideal house for you in the Reston area is my business, and I'm ready to go to work for you.
|Didn't find the perfect home for you here? Give me a ring at 703-437-6532 and I'll give you a list of all the properties in the Reston area that meets your needs.|